• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

MBX Vinyl Zapper

Letterbox Mike

get it, you will not be disappointed, I promise you that. Works as advertised. Wear earplugs and an apron, you will be covered with eraser shavings and after more than about 30-45 minutes of running it you will hear nothign but a whirring sound for the rest of the day, otherwise, it's the greatest gift the sign industry has ever gotten. Buy plenty of wheels, they dont last long.

Dave Drane

I bought one when I was in the states last April. I had to get one that runs on air because the wiring is different in Aus. Mine paid for itself in the first couple of jobs. I don't think the air model would make as much noise as the electric one because I didn't notice it as much as Insignia did.

GregT

Well worth the cost. I have an air powered, and have had it for 4 years. Make sure you have extra wheels.

TheSnowman

Make sure you have extra wheels.

That's the truth. I about ran out on a job once. It's not fun to try and make those things stretch. When you re-order, I remember thinkin' the price was high for them, but then I remembered how much time I saved.

SignosaurusRex

IMHO, The air powered (90 psi optimal) is the best bet. Snap-On tools has them labeled as the "Crud-Thugger". Some automotive parts houses can get them under the "Nesco" name from "Pro's Choice" for about $329. - Replacement rubber wheels for $20. ea. I got mine from "Snap-On" Tools, paid a premium, but it paid for itself in one day. Especially great for reflectives that don't have the Contro-Tac adhesive.