• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mc-d's "Can you bring that back"

Fanaticus

So a friend of mine ordered a cup of OJ a couple mornings ago. This is what she got....

She told me "I called (city) mcd's and the manager actually answer the phone so I asked her if you were missing piece of their machine that was in my oj cup and she laughed and said yes I told her I was disgusted with the mold all she said was oops sorry do you think you could bring that piece back to us"

Just sharing.

Attachments

• mcds-oj.jpg
    mcds-oj.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 113

CanuckSigns

I don't see any mold.

they probably set the cup under the machine and walked away, I would say it's an honest mistake.

ellsmako

Could have been a finger or another body part, drink coffee next time, maybe if you spill it you can make some cash,.... Sorry for that.

SD&F

I think that this entitles you to free McD's for your efforts and the fact that you are not bringing a lawsuit against them.

C

ColoPrinthead

If you eat at McDs you have no right to complain about health and sanitary issues imo. f that place.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Uggg,
Looks like the new Happy Meals come with some kind of weird adult toys now.....

wayne k
guam usa