• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

MCT DIGITAL

HulkSmash

Hey guys,

I narrowed down my choices of digital finishers to Zund ESKO and MCT DIGITAL.

Feed back on all 3 would be great to anyone who have them.. especially MCT as i've heard they're great as well but i have very little information on them. I like the fact they're american made, and their consumables and replacement parts are like 50% cheaper than the other 2 machines. However we are leaning towards the zund, i'd love to get feedback on all.

thanks all.

ProColorGraphics

I'm a far cry from an expert, but if I had the room and budget, Would have went with and MCT. I loved the options it offered. I have no regrets with my Summa, as I needed a cutter more than a router, but when the time comes to upgrade, MCT is probably what I will go with. I get router bits from them and they are very helpful!! Even when using a competitors router.

HulkSmash

I'm a far cry from an expert, but if I had the room and budget, Would have went with and MCT. I loved the options it offered. I have no regrets with my Summa, as I needed a cutter more than a router, but when the time comes to upgrade, MCT is probably what I will go with. I get router bits from them and they are very helpful!! Even when using a competitors router.

Thanks Matt!

Bly

We've got an Oce Procut Zund. Basically a Zund with different software.
It's really sped up our finishing especially flatbed work.
Take a sheet off the Arizona, throw it on the Zund, scan the barcode and it cuts accurately and quickly.
It does the work of 2 or 3 people. Never has a day off either.
Look hard at the workflow and software solutions of anything you buy.
You need something easy to learn and quick to use with a library of settings for all the media you plan to cut.

parrott

The MCT looked great and was reasonably priced. The main turnoff I had with them was the training. They wanted to send a tech down to setup up the machine and then I had to send my people to Wisconsin (?) to be trained. I want my staff trained in our environment with jobs running off our presses. Didn't make much sense, but maybe things have changed.

HulkSmash

The MCT looked great and was reasonably priced. The main turnoff I had with them was the training. They wanted to send a tech down to setup up the machine and then I had to send my people to Wisconsin (?) to be trained. I want my staff trained in our environment with jobs running off our presses. Didn't make much sense, but maybe things have changed.
Parrott, I told them if you want me to buy this machine, they will be training at my facility. They agreed.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Hey guys,

I narrowed down my choices of digital finishers to Zund ESKO and MCT DIGITAL.

Feed back on all 3 would be great to anyone who have them.. especially MCT as i've heard they're great as well but i have very little information on them. I like the fact they're american made, and their consumables and replacement parts are like 50% cheaper than the other 2 machines. However we are leaning towards the zund, i'd love to get feedback on all.

thanks all.
What prices are you getting from MCT and what size we have been eying them for our vinyl processing.

ProColorGraphics

I should have added that there is nothing wrong with Summa, it was the best option for me as I mostly use it so far for cutting rolls upon rolls of decals. For the price especially, it can't be beat. If cutting is the main function, you won't regret it. I am a one man shop, so I can't comment on speed as I load up a piece of equipment and go do something else. So by the time I get back, it's done. I did get the router, but haven't had a chance to use it much. What I have done with it, it works perfectly fine for me!