• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mean sports ball images

ckoziol

Hey everyone...

I'm working on a sign that needs all 5 sports areas covered. They want a basketball, baseball, soccerball, football and hockey puck.

I have found most of what I need, and the only one left is the darned basketball. The one they have on there almost looks like the basketball is making a sour face, with tongue hanging out. All the others are more mean looking. I searched and searched and found the others. Even Rivalart.com didn't have the basketball I'm looking for. Can anyone suggest a site that focuses just on these type of images? I am ripping my hair out about now...been searching for hours! I probably could have vectored this thing quicker! lol

If anyone can direct me where I need to go, I'd appreciate it! All I need is the darned basketball!! I don't even care if it is the sourpuss one, they can deal with what they get. If I can get a good mean looking one, so be it!

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Carol Koziol

ckoziol

thanks

Thanks, Wayne...I finally just decided to use one I found in a clipart site. It's more of a mean looking basketball, but I got tired of searching, so it will do. I appreciate your reply.