Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mean sports ball images

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by ckoziol, Mar 18, 2013.

1. ckoziol

ckoziol Member

Apr 13, 2007
    Hey everyone...

I'm working on a sign that needs all 5 sports areas covered. They want a basketball, baseball, soccerball, football and hockey puck.

I have found most of what I need, and the only one left is the darned basketball. The one they have on there almost looks like the basketball is making a sour face, with tongue hanging out. All the others are more mean looking. I searched and searched and found the others. Even Rivalart.com didn't have the basketball I'm looking for. Can anyone suggest a site that focuses just on these type of images? I am ripping my hair out about now...been searching for hours! I probably could have vectored this thing quicker! lol

If anyone can direct me where I need to go, I'd appreciate it! All I need is the darned basketball!! I don't even care if it is the sourpuss one, they can deal with what they get. If I can get a good mean looking one, so be it!

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Carol Koziol

Tags:
  2. GAC05

GAC05 Major Contributor

Dec 27, 2005
    Guam USA
    John Deaton - a member here, can make a complete set for you.
    His prices are more than reasonable.

http://www.thetoonfactory.com/

wayne k
    guam usa

3. mark-s

mark-s Active Member

May 11, 2005
    SoCal
    botw has a mean baseball.

mark-s

4. ckoziol

ckoziol Member

Apr 13, 2007
    thanks

Thanks, Wayne...I finally just decided to use one I found in a clipart site. It's more of a mean looking basketball, but I got tired of searching, so it will do. I appreciate your reply.