• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mechanic Shop Key Tags

Marie

We have outsourced key tags for a local mechanic shop for several years, and now my supplier has quit handling them. They are a .055 poly, one spot color, printed on one side, with hole and a metal ring. Any merchant members carry these? Or anyone have a suggestion? Thanks!

Marie

Stouse is who quit carrying the particular item that I have been ordering for my customer :) They are working on a custom quote - but I was hoping to find them as a stock item somewhere.

Marie

Thanks for the suggestion! - but this customer does not like that style. They want the heavy plastic and the metal ring. They have always used that kind and couldn't possibly ever, ever change :)

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I wonder if this isn't something we could start doing - but if Stouse couldn't sell enough to be worth keeping them stocked it might be hard for us to do it.

Can you send me the specs just for giggles?

Are the sequentially numbered?