Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mechanic Shop Key Tags

Discussion in 'Promotional Products' started by Marie, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Marie

Marie Member

Jan 31, 2005
    Hattiesburg, MS
    We have outsourced key tags for a local mechanic shop for several years, and now my supplier has quit handling them. They are a .055 poly, one spot color, printed on one side, with hole and a metal ring. Any merchant members carry these? Or anyone have a suggestion? Thanks!

Tags:
  2. rjssigns

rjssigns Major Contributor

Jun 4, 2007
    Home Office
    Stouse

3. Marie

Marie Member

Jan 31, 2005
    Hattiesburg, MS
    Stouse is who quit carrying the particular item that I have been ordering for my customer :) They are working on a custom quote - but I was hoping to find them as a stock item somewhere.

4. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
  5. Marie

Marie Member

Jan 31, 2005
    Hattiesburg, MS
    Thanks for the suggestion! - but this customer does not like that style. They want the heavy plastic and the metal ring. They have always used that kind and couldn't possibly ever, ever change :)

6. FireSprint

FireSprint Very Active Member

I wonder if this isn't something we could start doing - but if Stouse couldn't sell enough to be worth keeping them stocked it might be hard for us to do it.

Can you send me the specs just for giggles?

Are the sequentially numbered?

7. Marie

Marie Member

Jan 31, 2005
    Hattiesburg, MS
    I just sent you a PM - Thanks!