• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

medallion sign source ? metal

markz

Greetings, a good customer asked about reproducing about 15-20 1 sided metal medallions. they are 1/4 thick,alumin. or brushed metal,routered about 1/4 deep, dimpled looking textured to background color.

any idea's on source ? thanks MarkZ
happy & safe holiday to all.
CALVFARMTRUST.jpg

:Coffee:

Checkers

Hiya Mark,
I have several. The first that comes to mind is Gemini, www.signletters.com
There's also Matthews, www.Matthewsbronze.net
And I just got off the phone with Whitehall Products, www.whitehallproducts.com
For quality, I would go with Matthews; Price and fast turn around would be Gemini; And Whitehall is in there because I met with them at the AC sign show and was impressed with their product offerings.
Here's a link to a PDF document that contains many more...
http://www.nationaltrust.org/help/downloads/Plaques.pdf

Checkers

markz

checkers ! i shoulda know you would come thru for me ! yeahhhhhh.
gettin chilly up there now huh ? shoulda won that christmas ornament/snow gauge on the Letterville tree. next year huh-thankzzzzzzzzz Z!

Checkers

It's still not too bad here (yet) Mark. Just the other day I could have gotten away with wearing shorts and a t-shirt. It's not supposed to get below freezing until Christmas and there's no snow in the forecast :(
If I don't talk at ya before then, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Cheers,

Checkers

looks identical to the ones gemini casts for me. i will say though that i have had some quality issues with the cast products so if posssible allow yourself enough time to check for quality and if necessary enough to reorder as they have always replaced any that i have not been happy with but we have had to return about half of them