• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Media basket graphtec

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
2 - 3' long angle either aluminum or steel!
Yes - scrap aluminum.

angles of L.jpg

netsol

we went to lowes garden department and bought plastic flower planters of the correct width.
riveted angle stock to the bottom

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Now if someone can show pictures of a retractable set up for a printer that would make my day!!

Spent a few hours rigging up our Rolands a while back only to find that the pvc pipes I used were too weak. Back to the drawing board and using vinyl boxes for now.

klingsdesigns

I like the vinyl banner idea. Then you can print graphtec on the front on white and banner in black to look like it came with. Anyone else have any other ideas. I never realized how nice they were till we bought the summa with one. Now I want one for our old graphtec.

signage

Now if someone can show pictures of a retractable set up for a printer that would make my day!!

Spent a few hours rigging up our Rolands a while back only to find that the pvc pipes I used were too weak. Back to the drawing board and using vinyl boxes for now.

Just a little engenuity: Get a channel that the angle will fit in and cut a slot in the channel and put 2 screws in each with nuts so the angle can only slide so far.