• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Media Flange Thingies

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I know most do not use them - I dont recall ever having seen any that came with our S160T. Anyways wanting to give them a try to see if they will help with super long print/cut runs and was wondering if anyone has a set they might part with. They are plastic things with knobs to put on the ends of a tube which then ride in the grooves on the back roller guides. I know the same ones are used on most all Summa's incuding some of the printers as well.

letterman7

I usually use them since a lot of my stuff is long plots. They help with contour cutting as well. If nobody has a set to pony up, order a set from Summa, part #391-510... expensive, though @ $75 a set.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Bump..... never did get any. Figure I'll bump to see if anyone might have some again. Might break down and just order some from Summa. I think I read they have a newer version of them as well.