• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Media One ink for Roland

skdave

Salesman walk in to and wants me to give this ink a try. Plug in and go.
No profile needed. No line clean out. Just plug it in and use it.

Has any one try Media One yet, on any printer?

Jason_Elliott

I would be very hesitant about any sales person walking in and saying there is no need to flush and no specific profile needed. All third party inks need profiling. I would want to know where its made. Ink pigment and solvent parts are usually different from the actual manufacturer inks. Therefore ink limits will be different, which effects the linearization.

Can you get a MSDS sheet on this ink?

CS-SignSupply-TT

Are you considered a suburb of St. Louis? How would a "salesman" know you have a Roland printer? Have you done business with this "salesman" before? What sort of considerations have you given to 3rd party plug-n-play inks in the past?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Which salesrep was it? I am the old owner of Media One and can let you know whats going on Im sure.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
BIGFISH, now it makes sense how you have such great relationships with the vendors.:clapping:

Yes I have been around for a long time and have owned or worked with some of the best dealers out there. I come in and train the sales teams and implement new structure then I move on to the next contract. I have been behind the scenes for so long and now that I am my own broker I have been able to break the mold of what is out there and its been working great!!