• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Media Profiles for HP L260 (ONYX RIP)

Xavier Elizondo

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a list of general media profiles to download and install on my Onyx RIP. I have a HP Latex 260.

I already looked on "onyx printer&profile download manager" and I cannot see a lot of media profiles...There are just profiles for few brands (3M, HP, Sihl, etc.). I am looking for simple profiles that I can use with all the brands (vinyl, banner, canvas, mesh).

Thank you for your time,

Regards

FrankW

The selection of profiles on the printer & profile download list contains some "generic" profiles for several media types for the Latex 260. No matter how large the selection of profiles is you can choose from, you will need a lot of luck to find a profile which will match your needs exactly unless you create your own profiles. It is a little bit like a lottery.

If you can't do profiling yourself, you could check the media solutions locator (as suggested above) or the media producers websites.