• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Media Profiles

signsnowphilly

I am currently at the end of my day long crisis of figuring out what is going on with my Onyx Postershop.
I uploaded the new version after deleting my old.
Everything is running great but all my old Media Profiles are gone.
Does anyone know how to get them back or how to upload new ones.
Please any help would be great.
I have been at this computer so long I can't see strait anymore..
Thank you!

MobileImpact

unless you saved them as a .prn file, I don't think you can save them. Especially if you went up to the latest version. When you first installed Onyx did you make a back up of the print install (profiles)?

walter_cfl

unless you saved them as a .prn file, I don't think you can save them. Especially if you went up to the latest version. When you first installed Onyx did you make a back up of the print install (profiles)?

Yes, you need to backup you old media profile before unistall it, btw, what version you upgrade from and to? The latest version is 7.1.0, you could download the full installer from www.onyxgfx.net, make sure you download the latest driver for your printer as well from the same site. Anyway, 7.1.0 have a new CMS engine now, you might want to check out the new media comes with the new driver, you might find a replacement for your old media. Cheers!:peace!: