• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Media profiles

SCOTTD

We updated to versa works 3.2.1 and we had to reinstall our media profiles we lost some due a computer going down too.

My concern is now to get a print that isn't grainy we have to use an Orajet 3109 profile to get a decent print, the only issue is it takes almost twice as long to print a file due to it being a higher grade of vinyl and print. When we are print vinyl for coroplast we need to print hi-speed.

We just had our printer seviced thursday so it's not a printer issue just a profile issue.

What profiles do you use to print hi-speed and get good results?

thanks
Scott

trimitbyrich

you can get the updater files from the Roland FTP site, it has all of the profiles in it. I use the CWV (callendered wrap vinyl) profile and it has excellent results. Absolutely no banding even on high speed. It should also be able to update online if you have an internet connection on the comuter.

Set your Versaworks to update automatically, all the profiles will be updated as well as any new versins of VersaWorks.
Go to
EDIT
Preferences
Change UNIT to Inches
Click on the Roland@Net tab
Check the Check for Updates Automatically and Notify
UN-CHECK Update All Languages
Check For the Current Printer and Ink Type
Close the VersaWorks and reboot - this will check for any updates to VersaWorks and Profiles