• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Medical Supply Logo Help

jas00n_86

This is the customers favorite out of the ones I sent. Orange and black are the colors chosen by the customer. The main concerns is he wants "Medical Supply" to stand out more than his name. I beleive he is still on the fence. What could I correct to make this really stand out to him?

Attachments

• OhleyMedicalSupply_Logo_4.jpg
    OhleyMedicalSupply_Logo_4.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 125
Last edited by a moderator:

iprint

1990 called and wants their fonts back...
but seriously, the idea is there but I think it could be better executed with a different choice of fonts.

rjssigns

First glance all I see is Ohley Edical. The M needs to link with Edical. As it stands now the M is seen as a graphical break not a text element.

I would try a 2 line set-up. Separation will help define and give you room to work the logo.

SignManiac

First glance all I see is Ohley Edical. The M needs to link with Edical. As it stands now the M is seen as a graphical break not a text element.

I would try a 2 line set-up. Separation will help define and give you room to work the logo.

Have to agree with this assessment !

TammieH

All in all I don't believe its that bad, all but for one thing...the logo just does not have the medical supply feel to it...I realize you have the heart monitor thingy going on, but with the font used in "supply"... it looks more automotive.

visual800

NO! This is a professional organiation not a skating rink from the late 80s. I like your idea but those fonts have got to go

Jillbeans

Good idea....bad fonts.
edical needs to be the same color as the M.
Don't tinker with the L E, makes it hard to decipher.
Love....Jill

jfiscus

Rap Master
While it is a great idea to incorporate the arrhythmia into the logo, many people who see the patterns as their job are very particular about the arrhythmia style. (they wouldn't want to see THAT on their EKG) :)

jas00n_86

While it is a great idea to incorporate the arrhythmia into the logo, many people who see the patterns as their job are very particular about the arrhythmia style. (they wouldn't want to see THAT on their EKG) :)

I understand where your coming from, and have thought about the same. Although the majority of people who will notice are the ones who work in the medical field. The customer didn't mind so I'm going to roll with it.

Last edited:

jas00n_86

I scaled his name down and replaced the font with a Helvetica which I modified a little. Also tweaked the "M" to make it more uniform. Not sure if I'm getting the balance right or not?

OhleyMedicalSupply_Logo.jpg

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I think it's a great start. I would get rid of the italicization to make it look more like an ekg readout. Great concept though.

Jillbeans

Quit tinkering with the LE.
You're gonna get hairy palms.
It's better than the initial attempt but there's something slanty/off balance about it.
Maybe losing the italics will help.

buckssigns

I like them very much since the font change; post #12 being my favourite, except - as Jill says - they all look a bit 'slanty'!
I think the culprit is the pointed rule under OHLEY. Pretty sure a blunt parallel rule would solve that uncomfortable optical illusion.