• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Megan Fox

wes70

I'm not sure that's Photoshop talent per se, but portrait artist talent ... with a graphics tablet, and a photo to trace for the initial sketch / outline. Switching colors and brushes in Photoshop is as easy as doing it from tubes of pigment and a jar full of brushes. Knowing brush strokes is tougher, but many coming out of art college can do it fairly easily ... especially if both hands are out-of-frame :^)

But definitely cool, when speeded up. :cool1:
Graphics Tablet? I was thinking old ball tracking mouse!:ROFLMAO:

OldPaint

Unreal...but let's see him do that in vector! Or better yet, let's see you trace it!
there is a guy that posts here, who does CARS IN VECTOR IN COREL..............and you would think they are photos of the car. FISHER DESIGNS, JOE DIAZ..... come to mind...........

Farmboy

Mason...thats alot of cash to put out just to try and improve my stick figures. Ugh, I hate people that make hard things look easy! lol Very cool stuff!

SignManiac

Well I bought a Wacom two weeks ago, try and spend an hour a day learning to use it, and I'm no where close to doing what this guy can do.

And I'm going to go google the Fox chick because I have no idea who she is.