• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Meitu/Mtutech

bjt140

I was wondering if anyone has bought equipment from Meitu, and if so what your experience was in regard to the machine and their service.

I am heavily considering a uv printer through them, to date everything seems great but I'd like to know more about their service after the sale too.

Thanks!

bjt140

I am going with the dedicated flatbed, all of our materials will be rigid so hopefully it will serve us well. Also the machine will have Epson dx5 heads with cmyk + white

If all goes well with this unit my next one will have Ricoh heads, just hoping this to use this initial machine to break into the segment.

mehroke

I just took delivery of a Meitu machine. I am printing textile pigment on cottons. new machine seems hard to get total nozzles clean. too much cleaning is using up way too much ink. The print manager does not come with a manual. 9Correction - Manual provided but it does not cover everything and not easy to understand. You have to rely on their tech for every question you may have. Can anyone help me here with this machine?
Problems
1) need way too many cleans to keep nozzles working - My black are running at half nozzles. its a brand new machine running DX5 heads.
2) I get bands when I print blue colour - like a blue sky - does not seem like a feeeding issue as other colours do not band
3) impossible to get a 100 percent nozzle clean.

maybe my print clean parameters are wrong or my initial setting are wrong. any body can offer help please?

or if a tech reads this in my area and can call on me to fix it?
I am in Sydney, Australia.

Best Regards

M.S.Mehroke