• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Members of Signs101

SD&F

If anyone is interested we do have sample kits available. They include a small monument and a sign that demonstrates vgroove and sandblasting. They definitely help sell the product.
We have to charge for the kit, but we take the money off over the course of your future orders.
pm me if your interested.

SD&F

here are some pictures of the sample kit!

Attachments

• SDF_Sample_Monument.jpg
    SDF_Sample_Monument.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 134
  • SDF_Sample_Sandblasted.jpg
    SDF_Sample_Sandblasted.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 128

SD&F

Thank you! Ive gotten great feedback about how much they help to sell these kinds of signs. And after you start selling them, you get your money back so its a good thing to have in store.

cartoad

Nice Sample kit, would be great in the store, and more imortantly selling them!!!
Count me in!, PM to follow

SD&F

one more thing about the sample kit. As a selling tool, the combination of the kit and our free project central p.o.s. portfolio and ordering tool works really well. With project central, you upload your logo, and then our portfolio becomes your portfolio. So your customer can physically see the product and then great examples of your previous work.

The money we charge for the sample kit is for materials alone.

Its a great small investment that will pay for itself very quickly.
If you want to increase your revenue without having to do more work.
The sample kit is the way to go.

Last edited: