• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Memorial Day 2012

AwardImage

Monday: May 28, 2012:
-I worked most of the day on my new business. It's something that I dreamed up and legally created. It's well with in my skill set and abilities, and can take me as far as I want to go in life, if I serve people well.

-My neighbor had 50 guests at his house today. Grill blazing, volleyball, beanbags and horseshoes, and air conditioning for those who can't handle the 90+ degree heat.

-At Sonic this morning, there was a car with an Obama sticker parked beside a car with a Nobama sticker. No one got hurt, and my drink was delicious.

-I could listen to a varying rainbow of political talk, or sports talk, or pet talk, or plant talk, or any style of music on my radio.

-A brother took my mom for a scenic roadtrip, they drove for miles and hours, just to look things and talk.

-My nephew-in-law bought some bullets to sight in his new rifle.

-WalMart was packed (but they didn't have carbon paper, so they are still worthless to me... f@34ing walmart)

It's the U.S. soldier, sailor and airman (airwoman:) that protect those liberties. There is no other nation on Earth, where a simple citizen could see such an expression of freedom in so short a time.

It's wonderful to have brilliant statesmen, but in the country the size of America, you occasionally have to deal with a generation of dufusses, dingbats and idiots in leadership positions.

The military men and women of America keep us great in times of confusion, and have for centuries.

Happy Memorial Day!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
In addition.... I put up an American flag at home, which I made sure was MADE in America.

:rock-n-roll: