Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Memory Card Recovery

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by Victorian Signs, May 13, 2010.

1. Victorian Signs

Victorian Signs Member

Dec 30, 2008
    555 Rolling Ridge Dr.
    Has anyone ever had your memory card suddenly go blank, says no jpg images available, but you know they are still on there, actually took an image off right before the problem occured, any help, have my 1st granddaughters birth photos on it, appericate any and all help..........please, thanks:frustrated:

Tags:
  2. TresL

TresL Very Active Member

Oct 24, 2005
    try a prog called "PC Insepctor"
    I have a WinPE boot disc that I use and works 99% of the time.

3. m giese

m giese Member

Nov 20, 2009
    I have used "Recover my Photos" in the past, there is a free trial version which will let you see what is recoverable, and then if you want to recover anything you must register/pay. Worked well in my situation, depends on what actually happened to the data - Mark

4. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    Try it in another computer, before doing anything!

5. jzorn

jzorn Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Fond du Lac
  6. CheapVehicleWrap

CheapVehicleWrap Very Active Member

Dec 2, 2008
    I've had several cheap store re-branded memory become unusable. It's cheap for a reason.

7. Victorian Signs

Victorian Signs Member

Dec 30, 2008
    555 Rolling Ridge Dr.
    Update...............yessssssssss

ONE LUCK GUY TODAY...................SOMEONE WAS LOOKING DOWN ON ME...........BRIAN, MY MAC EXPERT FELLOW, RETRIVED ALL MY PHOTOS
    FROM MY MEMORY CARD THAT SHOWED NOTHING ON IT.............LEARN A BIG LESSON, SINCE THEN, BACKED UP ALL PHOTOS TO A DVD

WEEKEND GOING TO GREAT..........................:U Rock: