• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Memory Day Special

WildWestDesigns

We have had more than a few emails from people wanting to know if I was going to do embroidery digitizing special for Memorial Day, so I thought I would run one and since a couple of them wouldn't see it where I would normally post this special, I decided to put it here in the general section.

Duration: Thursday May 26th through Tuesday May 31st

Price: $2.00 per 1k stitches (regular is $3.00 per 1k)

Size/quantity limitations: None

Accepted File for Promo Use: EPS 3 with text converted to curves. No gradients or clipping masks, also be careful of the wireframe.

Exported Files: DST, PES, PEC and VIP. Other formats available upon request.

Contact: Please email us at wildwestdesigns@bellsouth.net with the subject heading: "Memorial Day Special" along with the attached file. Let us know what size(s) you are needing. We reserve the right to make some changes to the design in order to fit the embroidery medium.

Any questions please feel free to email us. I will bump this up on Thursday and again over the weekend.

Thanks,

Evan

ProWraps

damn. i missed it by a week.

evan has a great turn around. i wish i could speak to his quality, but i have no idea what he does! hehe.

i send him files and the other files i requested showed up in my inbox in litterally an hour.

i just forward the files to my embroiderer. looks good to me!

WildWestDesigns

picture.php

Chris you might get a kick out of that screen shot. That's what your file looks like in the stitch editing mode for a DST file.

WildWestDesigns

Evan, i sent you an PM over a week ago. Let me know when you're going to respond...

I mentioned in another thread that I never got the PM, all I got was a request that was it.

Here is my response:

I got a notification for a request, but nothing in PM. Not yet anyway.

Then I got to thinking that maybe that was what you were talking about was that request and not a true PM. I did respond to the request.

Try it again or email it to me.

It is strange, usually PM is reliable. First time I haven't had one go through.

WildWestDesigns

Alright, here is a bump up for the starting day.

I did have a couple of emails with questions about those that think that they have clients that would want something, but won't be able to get ahold of them until after Tuesday. If you can email me during the promo time period and let me know in the body of the email, I can give you til midnight on Saturday (central time) June 4th to let me know and get the files to me if they do want it. But I'll need to have everything then.

Otherwise, everything else is on the first post.

Coloradosigns: I sent you a PM yesterday morning, don't know if you got it or not. I never did get your PM at all. I don't let messages go a week without answer unless I didn't get them or I'm in a coma. Even on vacation I still respond to email and I"ll still do digitizing work. At most it's been a day before I respond, but even that's very rare.

WildWestDesigns

Final bump to wrap it up on the last day.

I hope everyone had a good Memorial Weekend with friends and family.

I want to thank all those that made this promotion a success and kept me busy over the weekend.