Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Menu Templates

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by evader, Jul 9, 2012.

1. evader

evader Member

Jan 8, 2005
    Good afternoon,

I'm wondering if anyone knows somewhere I can purchase restaurant menu templates? Not for signs but for printing

I have been working with quite a few restaurants and have had couple ask if I have templates they can look through when they want to do something new with their menus.

Someone mentioned there was another place in town that did and it seems to make things quicker and easier than starting from scratch everytime.

I've attached a menu that kind of shows the type of thing I'm doing now just to give you an idea of the sort of look.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      92.4 KB
      Views:
    Tags:
  2. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    Why not just make up your own templates and let your customers choose from them

3. HaroldDesign

HaroldDesign Very Active Member

Aug 16, 2007
  4. evader

evader Member

Jan 8, 2005
    thinking about that...things are just really busy right now and I thought if I could find a package to buy it would help for the time being.

If I can't find anything that's what I will end up doing.

5. evader

evader Member

Jan 8, 2005
    HaroldDesign - thanks...had a quick look at the link you posted but what they have on there looks kind of cheap to me...kind of clipart like if you know what I mean?

6. phototec

phototec Very Active Member

May 23, 2008
    Belton

Attached Files:

7. msrobere

msrobere Member

Sep 1, 2006
    Ohio
    graphicriver.net also has some pretty good templates at reasonable prices.