• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Menu Track ends?

ScottyAdams

Hey Guys, We did this track style menu board and were wondering if there is anything that we don't yet know about to cap the ends of the tracks with to stop the inserts from sliding out during transport. I suggested just removing the inserts until the sign goes up but the client used packaging tape to hold them in during transport and pulled on some of the vinyl lettering. The inserts fit snug at first....after customer received it they decieded they wanted the prices cut seperately from the menu foods. this loosened the fit and they seem to slide out much easier now. Any thoughts. I will be redoing these for another event and will be recutting the inserts anyways so they should fit snug, however, just curious if anyone knows something i don't yet. Thanks everyone. I appreciate the help.

Attachments

• IMG_3264.jpg
    IMG_3264.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 93