• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Merchant Members who Cut Rolls

I am looking for a merchant member who can sell me Oracal air release vinyl and laminate, but cut a 30" roll to a 20 and 10 so that I can use it in my BN-20. Also, I do not need a whole 150', 50' or 75' would be fine.

I know there are some here that I can send the roll to after I get it, but I would like to be able to order it and get it quicker by it coming already cut down.

Thanks,
Billy

HulkSmash

I am looking for a merchant member who can sell me Oracal air release vinyl and laminate, but cut a 30" roll to a 20 and 10 so that I can use it in my BN-20. Also, I do not need a whole 150', 50' or 75' would be fine.

I know there are some here that I can send the roll to after I get it, but I would like to be able to order it and get it quicker by it coming already cut down.

Thanks,
Billy

You won't be able to get shorter length rolls, but I know proveer use to cut down rolls of banner for us, so maybe grimco took that responsibility over when they got bought out.

dkoliver

Signs plus banners has always cut my rolls for me plus I get it next day n they don't charge shipping by weight!

Flame

pacificcoastsignsupply.com

Pacific Coast rocks, can cut to size for you and are always on their game.

dkoliver

You work there you should know right.

U obviously r thinking of someone else! I live in Iowa n run Xtreme Impact, they have just been amazing folks to deal with, fast, helpful, n honest. B sure u know what ur talkin about b4 u post Plz, I'm just trying to help a guy out!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
U obviously r thinking of someone else! I live in Iowa n run Xtreme Impact, they have just been amazing folks to deal with, fast, helpful, n honest. B sure u know what ur talkin about b4 u post Plz, I'm just trying to help a guy out!

Oh I see, I just thought it was odd that you had never ever posted in here but then just setup an account with no information on it and said try these guys lol. Are they merchant members in here?

dkoliver

Oh I see, I just thought it was odd that you had never ever posted in here but then just setup an account with no information on it and said try these guys lol. Are they merchant members in here?

Actually my account is over a yr old n I stopped posting right after I joined last summer b/c it seems it's full of bitter ppl who obviously aren't busy enuf with their own shops tht they have nothing better to do. Seems its still the same...constant complaining n crying. Some of us may not have PhDs in this but the younger u r the easier it is to self teach n stay with the times. It's what works for me, what doesn't work is this sight...get over ur selves!

Flame

Actually my account is over a yr old n I stopped posting right after I joined last summer b/c it seems it's full of bitter ppl who obviously aren't busy enuf with their own shops tht they have nothing better to do. Seems its still the same...constant complaining n crying. Some of us may not have PhDs in this but the younger u r the easier it is to self teach n stay with the times. It's what works for me, what doesn't work is this sight...get over ur selves!

#1 Learn some people skills

#2 How did you post before...when it shows you only have 3 posts ever?

#3 He has a very valid reason to believe you work for them due to how you started off your history here. If innocent, perhaps correct him politely or show proof.

#4 WTF does being young and self teaching have to do with anything we are discussing?????? Too much :bushmill::bushmill::bushmill:????

Carry on with your discussion :p