• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Merry Christmas Everyone!

signage

Fred, I don't think your dog like you to shove it in the snow like that and then take a picture and post it on your forum :omg2::ROFLMAO:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred, I don't think your dog like you to shove it in the snow like that and then take a picture and post it on your forum :omg2::ROFLMAO:

Sassy the Pug is a docile creature who spends most of her time sleeping and eating, thus the casual observer might conclude that the photo was the result of some cruel action on my part. Nothing, however, could be further from the truth. The fact is that a few things such as going for a walk, licking a kid or water skiing in a winter snow storm really get her juices flowing.

To put it another way, as John Steinbeck wrote, "A thing isn't necessarily a lie just because it didn't necessarily happen."