• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Merry Christmas

WildWestDesigns

Just wanted to wish everyone on S101 a good one.

Attachments

• Xmas 2014.jpg
    Xmas 2014.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 82

WildWestDesigns

Thank you for the Christmas wishes.

Your welcome.

Ummm....Llamas with Hats? If they're Alpacas I apologize profusely.

They are alpacas and it isn't all that far fetched of an idea. Don't worry though, "Are they Llamas?" is the second most common question that I get. The first being: "Do they spit?" Which actually caused me to eventually do the drooling alpaca avatar that you see now. Oh and no they don't spit. Not even during sheering time and if they were ever going to do it, it would be then.

Attachments

• Christmas Alpacas.jpg
    Christmas Alpacas.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 85

rjssigns

Your welcome.

They are alpacas and it isn't all that far fetched of an idea. Don't worry though, "Are they Llamas?" is the second most common question that I get. The first being: "Do they spit?" Which actually caused me to eventually do the drooling alpaca avatar that you see now. Oh and no they don't spit. Not even during sheering time and if they were ever going to do it, it would be then.

Thank you for explaining. One of our clients raises Alpacas. I should probably go and visit.

Marlene

they are so cute!!! all the best wishes to you and your family for the coming New Year and have a Happy Christmas