• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Merry Christmas

cardfan4342

This is my ticket out of 30" HELL. Should have listened and bought the 540 2 years ago. The 300V is a great piece just found it a little small for my shop. Can't wait to get back from Orlando and get it up and runnin. Great service thus far from Roland and Nazdar Shawnee KS.

Last edited:

cardfan4342

Will use Roland inks only. See no reason not to, this printer is very inexpensive to use. Their service has been awesome on printers in the past. Don't want to jeopardize my relationship with factory or dealer. Anyone disagree with my thoughts?

high impact

I'm mad at you for rubbing it in!!! ;-)

I'm still stuck with the 30" - I was upgrading a couple of months ago but an investment in a different direction is holding my money hostage now. Oh so very soon...I hope!

I am using triangle mld bulk ink and love them but honestly I don't really see a need for everyone to go to mld inks...

cause if you did then your prints would look as good and last as long as mine! hehehe