• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Merry Christmas

Stealth Ryder

I know this is not politically correct but I just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone here... I hope everyone and their loved ones are truly blessed this year... Never been very religous but seem to have more Christmas spirit this year than I ever have had in the past... Tell your kids you love them and enjoy a good meal over the holidays... I feel blessed to be a part of this community... I wish only success to all my friends in 2012...

Mosh

Let me be the second to "break the rules" Merry Christmas and God bless all my fellow 101'ers. Hope I don't get banned for that!!!

Just REMEMBER CHRIST is the reason for this and everything else.

Dave Drane

And the same to you guys from Down -Under. Stealth I am really sorry I missed meeting you in Vegas this year but the bout of food poisoning put an end to that.

Latigo

From all of the St.Maries, Merry Christmas from Lost Prairie!
The tree is ready for the kids and Santa is definitley expected tonight.
A prosperous New Year to all of us Sign-guys and Sign-gals!

Attachments

• IMG_2493.JPG
    IMG_2493.JPG
    221.4 KB · Views: 101
  • xmas Julian.jpg
    xmas Julian.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 96

Stealth Ryder

My oldest was able to realize her dream, she has always wanted to fly a helicopter... My soon to be son-in-law made that dream possible for her this year. This is them just after her first flight as a pilot a few days ago... I am very proud of her...

Attachments

• Randi.jpg
    Randi.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 82