• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mesh banner in window

JoJom

Hi,

this is my first time posting on this site. I have been using it as a resource for great info for the last 2 years now and am hoping someone might have a lead for me on this.

I have a client looking to put some mesh banners in their windows, the banners would be 54" x 89" and they would like them to hang as close to the window as possible.

Anyway I am just looking for some info on tensioning system or hanging systems that have a nice look to them. I don't really want to pole pocket the top with a weight at the bottom if I can avoid it.

any suggestion is welcome and thank you
Jo

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Finally, after two years..............welcome from PA...............................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
they can't adhere to the windows in the mall they won't let them
thanks for the welcome :)

Well, that's stupid. There must be some empty hole out there or something. Everything seems to be different in Nebraska.... and here all along, I thought it was Kansas.............. :doh:

JoJom

it's more of a pain but i think its cause they are a broke ass mall and don't want to have to deal with anything that could potentially go wrong, like if someone were to vandalize something on the panel, that is my guess but in the long run who knows.

JoJom

that is a great idea we have a supplier for those i never even thought of it :)
thanks so much will see if my client will go for it

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding forum and people.

Believe Creative banners has several selections of holding banners.

Orlando has some stupid laws also like only 25% window coverage unless you pay big bucks to city,even then no guarantee.

Had 2 customer windows faced sun all day, I covered the top 2 feet which help kept inside cool it was over 25% of windows and over the allowed limit of signage which was allowed NONE..

2.5 sq ft of sign per 1 foot of frontage, this business and another faced a good sized parking lot, the front business took up all allowed limit 50 Sq. Ft.

A sign inspector came by one day told them to remove window ads and they were not allowed any outside advertising be it window or building or free standing because of front business took all that was allowed.

So I did window blinds for a customer, inspector got pissed lol but it was all inside.

paulrobertson

Hi,

this is my first time posting on this site. I have been using it as a resource for great info for the last 2 years now and am hoping someone might have a lead for me on this.

I have a client looking to put some mesh banners in their windows, the banners would be 54" x 89" and they would like them to hang as close to the window as possible.

Anyway I am just looking for some info on tensioning system or hanging systems that have a nice look to them. I don't really want to pole pocket the top with a weight at the bottom if I can avoid it.

any suggestion is welcome and thank you
Jo

Do a google search for windoposta (exact spelling) great alternative to contravision, can be removed store & re-applied very easily. we produce this and sell mainly to car show rooms but can be used for retail also. Very good and great prices.

Bly

Do a google search for windoposta (exact spelling) great alternative to contravision, can be removed store & re-applied very easily. we produce this and sell mainly to car show rooms but can be used for retail also. Very good and great prices.

That stuff looks just like mesh, stuck on the window with d/s tape.
What is the difference?