• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mesh Banner

psbc2009

From what I have seen so far this stuff only comes in 54" ?? Anyone have any input on brand name and different sizes available? I have yet to buy/print on this material. Can you hem it with tape and grommets like vinyl?
Thanks!

Along these same lines, do we have any merchant members that provide this service? I am in need of a 54 foot long banner for a baseball field

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Ultraflexx has a great mesh and that would be the brand I look for if you dont find anyone to print it for ya.

CS-SignSupply-TT

Merchant member here!

From what I have seen so far this stuff only comes in 54" ?? Anyone have any input on brand name and different sizes available? I have yet to buy/print on this material. Can you hem it with tape and grommets like vinyl?
Thanks!

pm SENDING!

parrott

Ultraflex has a great 8oz mesh that comes in 63.5"x165' rolls. We bought 2 rolls last week from Advantage and it was here the next day. I don't know about taping, but it sews great.