• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mesh Printing With XC-540?

Noumenon

Hi all,

I contacted my media supplier to acquire some printable mesh for the XC-540 and he said no one makes it anymore. Can anyone prove him wrong?

Thanks.

ChiknNutz

What kind of "mesh" are you after? Here are some on the Fellers site.

Attachments

• mesh.jpg
    mesh.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 85

Noumenon

That flexmesh stuff looks about right. I'm basically wanting to do banners that when viewed up close you can see has little holes in it, and from afar is somewhat translucent. I'm guessing made from vinyl but not really sure. I saw some vertical banners like this at an outdoor concert and thought they looked really nice. Thanks a bunch for the link.

rozankan

Printing with lined mesh on the XC-540

Listed in the link above, the Ultraflex Strip Mesh with liner works well with ECO-SOL MAX and the SOLJET PRO III models, you may want to use the MCVP profile in Roland VersaWorks as a starting point for printing.

Feel free to PM or call our Technical Support Department at 1-800-542-2307 and Press "2".

----------------------
Robert Ozankan
Senior Product Manager - Color Products
Roland DGA