• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Message to those I have been helping

jkdbjj

Just wanted to make a general post about helping others via PM or offline, as that has been increasing lately.

I have offered periodically on the forum to help people with some areas I am somewhat knowledgeable on, for example their Color Management or Web related issues. While sometimes I can indeed help and others I have to defer because it is beyond my ability.

What I wanted to say, is that I don't mind helping at all, and I expect nothing in return. My business has simply blown up lately, and my time is very limited as of now. So, if I don't respond as fast as before, it is only because I have less time. So, I will continue to help and offer to help people, but if you are needing something immediate, I may not be your best bet at this point.

If however, you are not in a huge rush to learn color management, or need help in overhauling your website, or work on SEO issues in a less speedy manner, I'll do my best.

Finally, I am flattered and humbled that anyone would even what my advice, as I know I have so much more to learn myself, but I don't mind passing knowledge on if it really helps others. So keep it coming, if you have any questions that I can help with.

J

john1

Much appreciated man, I have made some simple changes as we have talked and am waiting for google to re-index and see how my changes work for me

*thumbsup

jkdbjj

Much appreciated man, I have made some simple changes as we have talked and am waiting for google to re-index and see how my changes work for me

*thumbsup
John don't wait. Make sure you are resubmitting your index yourself, at least once a week. Do you know how to do that?

J

john1

John don't wait. Make sure you are resubmitting your index yourself, at least once a week. Do you know how to do that?

I didn't know you could do that, I thought you had to wait for google.

I just searched for how to do that and with google they have a webmaster tools section. I submitted my domain. I am guessing that's right?