• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Metal Real Estate

SwinkCreative

Graphic Designer
I have a customer who is in the real estate business. I need to order him 3-5 metal real estate signs. He wants the kind with the rider on the top. Does anyone in this forum make and offer these at resell pricing?

Thank you,

Lindsey

2B

Need to contact your substrate supplier.
N Glantz
Reece
Grimco

All carry this type of frame.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

SwinkCreative

Graphic Designer
I actually am a "former" large format printer employee - I do freelance marketing for small businesses now. I thought I would come here to find someone to partner with to get signs for this project.

2B

Then check out the merchant member page, they will be able to fill this order

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Hi Lindsey,

We would love to do the printing for you! We stock and regularly print on 040 aluminum, 3mm & 6mm Aluminum Composite (Omegabond, etc) and 6mm PVC. We do real estate signs out of all these materials.

You might register on our website for pricing:

Aluminum - .040
Aluminum Composite - 3mm
PVC - 6mm

What size of sign are you needing? 24w x 18t?

Billct2

So are you actually making any signs (ie you make the sign and buy the frames) or are you looking to just be a broker and sub out everything?

SwinkCreative

Graphic Designer
I'm looking for someone that can sell me the complete package to resell to my customer.. yes a broker/sub.

I'll do the design work - I'm needing the printing, frame and materials to come from a 3rd party.

Are you interested?