Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Metalic Multi color Stripes

Discussion in 'Vinyl' started by Nuagedesigns, May 23, 2011.

1. Nuagedesigns

Nuagedesigns Member

May 7, 2007
    Seymour, CT
    Looking for a company that supplies metallic pin striping tape to match OEM boat stripes. Customer is looking for a 1/2" Blue metallic with 1/4" Gold outline top and bottom on a single film. I know I had a catalog for a company but misplaced it and cant for the life of me remember the name. Boat is 60' long and would hate to try and cut stripes. Anybody know of a supplier of what im looking for? Or tell me I'm just out of luck

Thanks
    Bruce

Tags:
  2. Sign Works

Sign Works Very Active Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Sacramento, CA
  3. Nuagedesigns

Nuagedesigns Member

May 7, 2007
    Seymour, CT
    Thanks

Universal was the one that I was looking for.

4. Sign Works

Sign Works Very Active Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Sacramento, CA
    Universal uses Avery vinyl and Sharpline uses 3M and Avery vinyls, both offer some unique colors not available through standard sign vinyl distributors. These colors are primarily used within the RV and marine industries, call and ask for color chip charts. These can be very helpful if you do any Graphic repairs on RV or marine.

5. boxerbay

boxerbay Active Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Darkside of the Moon
    I think you can special order from NAPA also.