• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Metalic Multi color Stripes

Nuagedesigns

Looking for a company that supplies metallic pin striping tape to match OEM boat stripes. Customer is looking for a 1/2" Blue metallic with 1/4" Gold outline top and bottom on a single film. I know I had a catalog for a company but misplaced it and cant for the life of me remember the name. Boat is 60' long and would hate to try and cut stripes. Anybody know of a supplier of what im looking for? Or tell me I'm just out of luck

Thanks
Bruce

Sign Works

Universal uses Avery vinyl and Sharpline uses 3M and Avery vinyls, both offer some unique colors not available through standard sign vinyl distributors. These colors are primarily used within the RV and marine industries, call and ask for color chip charts. These can be very helpful if you do any Graphic repairs on RV or marine.