• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Metallic Digital Printing

DrCAS

I am looking for someone to do some digital printing using the metallic inks.

Can someone point me to a merchant here?

Thanks!

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Mornin' B! You could always print on metallic vinyl.... you already knew that though. If the "ultra metallic" is too much maybe look at just regular metallic. There is just not much in the way of "white" metallic though. Avery does have a white ultra metallic but in regular metallic their white is also pearlescent. Might be something in another brand though. Unless you truly must have spot metallic only in which case metallic ink or an overlay is the only solutions. Also - things got crazy with a breakdown of the Summa (fixed now after over a grand in parts) so I got side tracked on your package. Promise, that is going out in the next couple of days.

DrCAS

It is printing PMS 10388C. This color got spec'd out for the project. You know those marketing guys... They got to have what they got to have. Sheesh!

I know you have printed on the silver metallic vinyl with spectacular looking results but that is a little too spectacular for this deal. LOL!