• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Metallic laminate??

dolce05

Does any manufacturer make a cast Metallic laminate? If so, has anyone had good experiences with it??

Warm Regards,

Christopher

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
What, exactly, are you trying to achieve?

phototec

Typically, a laminate is CLEAR protector coat to laminate over your printed vinyl, I never heard of a metallic laminate.

They do make Metallic Vinyl's, what are you trying to do?

scott pagan

we have used the MACtac sparkle laminates with success. it can make your normal (non-effect) vinyl and print have a special effect finish. the crystal, prism, and metallic silver give a "bass boat flake" glitter finish to standard prints. the different effect styles have different flake sizes and the prism finish has magenta, cyan and silver flake for a slight color flare in daylight. we have used it on projects with pigmented color vinyl to die-cut, and digitally printed graphics.

J Hill Designs

Can you post another link? That one doesn't work and I'd be interested in seeing that combo! Thanks. :thumb:

works for me, but the photo doesnt really show the metallic effect

edit: oh. here.

Attachments

• 919623_566832653349531_1559693352_o.jpg
    919623_566832653349531_1559693352_o.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 156