• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Metro Restyling

Greenlight signs

Has anyone ever order from here. Good or Bad Experiences? I have a customer that wants to wrap there hood in camouflage and i was going to order it from here.

Tatonka

I hate their packaging. Everything I've ever gotten has been rolled up and stuffed in a tube, including the knives I ordered with some material. They squeezed them in the center of the loosely rolled material, which opened the packaging and the knives were banging around

sewfun52

Two orders. No problems. I had two customers that wanted cut vinyl from wrap material. Metro had it cut and to me within a couple of days. The free shipping is kind of a tease on small orders. If a customer looks at their site they might think you're charging too much thinking you're getting free shipping. It's on a minimum order basis.

Greenlight signs

Well the first time i ordered for them the top of the tube came off in transit and it looks like the wrap slid out and the staples scratch it up pretty bad. Metro offered to let me keep it for a partical refund, i told them no that they need to re send me a new print. so now im just waiting to hear if there going to do it or not.