Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Metro Restyling

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Greenlight signs, May 7, 2019.

1. Greenlight signs

Greenlight signs Member

Sep 21, 2018
    Opelika, Alabama
    Has anyone ever order from here. Good or Bad Experiences? I have a customer that wants to wrap there hood in camouflage and i was going to order it from here.

Tags:
  2. ProColorGraphics

ProColorGraphics Very Active Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Minnesota
    I have never had issues with anything I ordered from them.

3. Marshal

Marshal Member

Mar 29, 2017
    Minnesota
    I hate their packaging. Everything I've ever gotten has been rolled up and stuffed in a tube, including the knives I ordered with some material. They squeezed them in the center of the loosely rolled material, which opened the packaging and the knives were banging around

4. sewfun52

sewfun52 New Member

Dec 12, 2014
    Ivins, UT
    Two orders. No problems. I had two customers that wanted cut vinyl from wrap material. Metro had it cut and to me within a couple of days. The free shipping is kind of a tease on small orders. If a customer looks at their site they might think you're charging too much thinking you're getting free shipping. It's on a minimum order basis.

5. Greenlight signs

Greenlight signs Member

Sep 21, 2018
    Opelika, Alabama
    that is basically what im doing. i went ahead and got setup up as a dealer.

6. Greenlight signs

Greenlight signs Member

Sep 21, 2018
    Opelika, Alabama
    Well the first time i ordered for them the top of the tube came off in transit and it looks like the wrap slid out and the staples scratch it up pretty bad. Metro offered to let me keep it for a partical refund, i told them no that they need to re send me a new print. so now im just waiting to hear if there going to do it or not.