• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mexican Bar Sign

neato

This is a layout I completed today. I like the way it turned out, but open to any suggestions...

Attachments

• Zac's Bar.gif
    Zac's Bar.gif
    41.5 KB · Views: 117

SignManiac

Nice feel but I think the orange outline is a bit strong. Maybe tone it down to a burgundy or a purple or even a cactus green.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Is there any way to get a break between the 'c' and 's' ??

Looks great so far. :thumb:

ps.. to add I kinda like the orange border. With the right effect, it almost looks like neon running around the border.

HulkSmash

Is there any way to get a break between the 'c' and 's' ??

Looks great so far. :thumb:

ps.. to add I kinda like the orange border. With the right effect, it almost looks like neon running around the border.

I agree about the orange, make it more of a earth orange.. if that makes sense?

I think that'll help.

Very nice design i might add!

Sign_Boy

As always great work!!!

Are they married to those colors?

Maybe fade the orange to look like a sunset if you can

Last edited:

neato

You guys are absolutely right about the orange. I was unsure about it. I like this better. Thanks!

Attachments

• Zac's Bar.gif
    Zac's Bar.gif
    55.5 KB · Views: 93

Jillbeans

I like it but I would love to see the tan background have a warmer, orangier tone.
I especially like the connected C and S, that's how I would have painted it.
Love....Jill

neato

Thanks guys. The background is actually going to carved to resemble rustic pine. I didn't quite get that look in the design. :)