• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mexican coat of arms?

FinishLineGFX

Hey guys got a customer request for a recreation of this design and a stickers for his car. I told the guy that I could not and will not recreate the attached image for the budget he has. I also told him that it is a copyrighted design that I would not be able to use unless I paid for it.

Which comes to my dilemma, I told him I would most likely be able to find something similar to the design.

Does anyone know of any where online that sells "mexican" designs like this one? I really just need the eagle and snake. His budget is too small for me to draw anything ornate like this from scratch.

Attachments

• ORGULLO_MEXICANO_by_BROWNONE.jpg
    ORGULLO_MEXICANO_by_BROWNONE.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 132

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I told him I would most likely be able to find something similar to the design.

Sounds like you've commited yourself already. Just be sure there's enough $ in the budget in case you need to resort to some sort of plan "B". It might be cheaper to pay a licensed distributor for the original.

JB

FinishLineGFX

I have not been paid and told him I may not be able to get what he wants for what he wants to pay. I am just doing some preliminary research before I fully commit to the project.