Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mexican coat of arms?

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by FinishLineGFX, Jul 6, 2011.

1. FinishLineGFX

FinishLineGFX New Member

May 20, 2010
    Hey guys got a customer request for a recreation of this design and a stickers for his car. I told the guy that I could not and will not recreate the attached image for the budget he has. I also told him that it is a copyrighted design that I would not be able to use unless I paid for it.

Which comes to my dilemma, I told him I would most likely be able to find something similar to the design.

Does anyone know of any where online that sells "mexican" designs like this one? I really just need the eagle and snake. His budget is too small for me to draw anything ornate like this from scratch.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. James Burke

James Burke Being a grandpa is more fun than working

Jan 2, 2010
    Mitten State
    Sounds like you've commited yourself already. Just be sure there's enough $ in the budget in case you need to resort to some sort of plan "B". It might be cheaper to pay a licensed distributor for the original.

JB

3. FinishLineGFX

FinishLineGFX New Member

May 20, 2010
    I have not been paid and told him I may not be able to get what he wants for what he wants to pay. I am just doing some preliminary research before I fully commit to the project.

4. westpointsigns

westpointsigns Member

Jun 30, 2009
    Looks like tattoo flash to me...maybe look in that direction.

Just a thought.