• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

MGA Coupe

btropical.com

Attachments

• nathans_mg.jpg
    nathans_mg.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 79

btropical.com

www.fastpitstops.com I have a crap load of british cars , also meyers manx , triumph stag , 240 z , willys M-170 , Ford fire truck , skool bus , jaguar mk 2 , 630 csi beamer , mercedez pontoon 190b , saab sonnet .. I do have a complete body for the coupe' but it rough fenders are good no spare chassis though . http://ticketheadz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=73 Hey I see Pensacola going to hunt camp this weekend heard we got 15 inches rain in Keaton beach .

OldPaint

Hey I see Pensacola going to hunt camp this weekend heard we got 15 inches rain in Keaton beach .
have no idea of what youre talkin bout. SUNDAY i mowed the yard!!!!!! got a little rain last nite, and beautiful day today.
i had 15 MGB's!!!!!!!! everytime i bought a driver, i would find 1 or 2 dead ones for parts))))) i had a 65 triump spitfire, 68 TR-250. and all were ELECTRICAL NIGHMARES!!!!
when i got to fla. i got a thing for VOLVOS. 1970 144, 1974 164E, 1975 164E(5 total) then we got a 1973 mercedes 280C.......sweeet ride.

btropical.com

Fay dropped a crap load of rain all the creeks ar filled up and all the hogs have come out of the swamps . Keaton beach is just west of Perry about 1 hr south of Tallahassee . Great fishing http://www.floridasportsman.com/sportfish/trout/050374/index.html

Yes lucas electronics , I have a headlight harness in the Coupe' that is isolated so I can drive at night without fear i think The 280 c is very nice and valueable ! Only have 4 dr merc in the boneyard .

OldPaint

pensacola is a good 6 hours northwest of PERRY!!!! that down there where they got the "the taylor county pig killers"!!!!!! drive thur there and all you see is 4X4 with big tires, and a cage in the bed for the PIG KILLIN DOGS!!!!
i lived in SARASOTA for 19 yrs, NOW THAT WAS GOOD FISHIN...prefer SNOOK )))))

btropical.com

Hey if you want some good fresh killed hog no need to SHOUT . Be glad to oblige !!! This economy is going to bring alot people back to there roots . So if chittlins is for you or maybe some fresh backstrap no problem . Deer and hog or turkey what ever you would like we will be slaying them and eating them this fall . I have a dune buggy I hunt in but I know what you mean about the truck culture in perry . There is nothing more exciting than having dogs grab a hold of a pigs ears and legs and then you jump on it and put a buck knife to its throat well except for having BIG ORGASMIC SEX !!!!!