Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. btropical.com

btropical.com Active Member

Jun 4, 2007

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Mason

Mason Very Active Member

Aug 11, 2005
    Boston
    Why not take a pic of your car there and create the line art from that.

3. btropical.com

Jun 4, 2007
  4. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

hope you got ANOTHER ONE .....for parts))))

5. btropical.com

Jun 4, 2007
    www.fastpitstops.com I have a crap load of british cars , also meyers manx , triumph stag , 240 z , willys M-170 , Ford fire truck , skool bus , jaguar mk 2 , 630 csi beamer , mercedez pontoon 190b , saab sonnet .. I do have a complete body for the coupe' but it rough fenders are good no spare chassis though . http://ticketheadz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=73 Hey I see Pensacola going to hunt camp this weekend heard we got 15 inches rain in Keaton beach .

6. OldPaint

Hey I see Pensacola going to hunt camp this weekend heard we got 15 inches rain in Keaton beach .
    have no idea of what youre talkin bout. SUNDAY i mowed the yard!!!!!! got a little rain last nite, and beautiful day today.
    i had 15 MGB's!!!!!!!! everytime i bought a driver, i would find 1 or 2 dead ones for parts))))) i had a 65 triump spitfire, 68 TR-250. and all were ELECTRICAL NIGHMARES!!!!
    when i got to fla. i got a thing for VOLVOS. 1970 144, 1974 164E, 1975 164E(5 total) then we got a 1973 mercedes 280C.......sweeet ride.

7. btropical.com

Jun 4, 2007
    Fay dropped a crap load of rain all the creeks ar filled up and all the hogs have come out of the swamps . Keaton beach is just west of Perry about 1 hr south of Tallahassee . Great fishing http://www.floridasportsman.com/sportfish/trout/050374/index.html

Yes lucas electronics , I have a headlight harness in the Coupe' that is isolated so I can drive at night without fear i think The 280 c is very nice and valueable ! Only have 4 dr merc in the boneyard .

8. OldPaint

pensacola is a good 6 hours northwest of PERRY!!!! that down there where they got the "the taylor county pig killers"!!!!!! drive thur there and all you see is 4X4 with big tires, and a cage in the bed for the PIG KILLIN DOGS!!!!
    i lived in SARASOTA for 19 yrs, NOW THAT WAS GOOD FISHIN...prefer SNOOK )))))

9. btropical.com

Jun 4, 2007
    Hey if you want some good fresh killed hog no need to SHOUT . Be glad to oblige !!! This economy is going to bring alot people back to there roots . So if chittlins is for you or maybe some fresh backstrap no problem . Deer and hog or turkey what ever you would like we will be slaying them and eating them this fall . I have a dune buggy I hunt in but I know what you mean about the truck culture in perry . There is nothing more exciting than having dogs grab a hold of a pigs ears and legs and then you jump on it and put a buck knife to its throat well except for having BIG ORGASMIC SEX !!!!!