• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Micheal Jackson's ghost?

slappy

Anybody see it on Larry King???? Someone posted it one youtube.. here is the link. Watch it closely and let me know what you think. Is it really a ghost or a shadow... or maybe a hoax?? either way it made me wonder.... [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
This is old, its a hoax also. Not a hoax intentionally though, apparently someone was walking and the way it casted the shadow made it look like a ghost. It looked real to me! Pretty cool though. Has anyone in here ever had a close experience with a ghost?

Big House Signs

This is old, its a hoax also. Not a hoax intentionally though, apparently someone was walking and the way it casted the shadow made it look like a ghost. It looked real to me! Pretty cool though. Has anyone in here ever had a close experience with a ghost?

I would love to see a ghost and ask them how my parents are!
But this was kind of weird...when I first moved to this town I rented an old house built in 1790...and it was scary and cold...but cheap. It also made lots of noises...I always heard stuff from the kitchen and the attic. As some of you know..my last name Casagrande means big house...well one of my sisters friends came over who claimed to be open to things on a different "Plane"...and she sd she felt that I was safe in this house and it welcomed me....the next day I was up in the attic investigating and I found this metal plate with the words..."Grand Home" ingraved in it. So its not a ghost...but kind of other worldly I think

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I would love to see a ghost and ask them how my parents are!
But this was kind of weird...when I first moved to this town I rented an old house built in 1790...and it was scary and cold...but cheap. It also made lots of noises...I always heard stuff from the kitchen and the attic. As some of you know..my last name Casagrande means big house...well one of my sisters friends came over who claimed to be open to things on a different "Plane"...and she sd she felt that I was safe in this house and it welcomed me....the next day I was up in the attic investigating and I found this metal plate with the words..."Grand Home" ingraved in it. So its not a ghost...but kind of other worldly I think

Thats crazy!! Very cool story though thanks for sharing it.

S

scarface

LOL i was expecting that to happen but not at the time it happened.

got me lol, now say hello to my little friend! haha jk