• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Microsoft Publisher file

Sign Depot

Does anybody know how to open a publisher file in Flexi? I have a very lengthy menu board that a customer gave me that I need to make a few layout changes to and then print it.

sfr table hockey

Not sure if this will be good enough but I drug a publisher file into Illustrator and then exported as an Interchange dxf file (autoCAD) and then opened in flexi. It did still let you edit text but all the graphic stuff was no good. If you saved any other way you could pull the graphics in ok but the text was no longer editable.

Sign Depot

I have Illustrator 8 and it wont import publisher files. The file was created in Publisher 2002 addition and that is the same version I have.

300mphGraphics

You could download a free pdf print driver, use that to print to a pdf from Pub 2002, import into Flexi. I use PrimoPDF. Sometimes files blow up, sometimes they work.

sfr table hockey

I have Illustrator 8 and it wont import publisher files. The file was created in Publisher 2002 addition and that is the same version I have.

I did not open the file or import the file. What I did was I had the publisher file open and either copy and past into Illustrator or click on the file from publisher and drag into illustrator.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
CorelDraw x5 and X4 (I think) will open publisher files. From there they can be converted to something Flexi will read.

wayne k
guam usa

Air Art Girl

I just tried to copy and paste the pieces into Corel and it didn't work but I could copy and paste them into Flexi I think. If it wasn't Flexi, it was Fastartist or cad program.

sfr table hockey

I just tried to copy and paste the pieces into Corel and it didn't work but I could copy and paste them into Flexi I think. If it wasn't Flexi, it was Fastartist or cad program.

You are right.... you can copy and past direct into flexi..... I thought I was sure I had already tried that. You can still edit the text as well as edit the graphics.