• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error

ABBOTARTDEPT

Using flexi 7.6 Tried to clear preferences, but I cant find where to do it. Ive data cleared the printer (jv3-160) and rebooted windows. Ive also tried a system restore to last month with no success. And Ive disabled all firewalls and did a windows update. Im about mins from just reinstalling flexi but that is LAST RESORT. So Id thought Id confer with my digital prining brethren first.

3dsignco

Had the same thing happen a few weeks ago with Signlab.. Just reinstalled the print and cut manager and worked fine.. Somehow I lost all my IPs and it freaked out.

3dsignco

Sorry I'm Flexi Challenged.. Signlab just has it as a separate program on the install disk. I would just write down my settings and do a new install. not worth screwing around with.

3dsignco

Is the Cutter usb serial or Networked.. If its USB try unplugging it, reboot then plug it in.. Or remove the drivers and let windows refind it. If its Networked try changing the IP on the plotter and the same in flexi... Sorry not to helpful here as Again I'm Flexi Challenged