• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Midwest Sign & Screen Printing Supply

Mosh

Anyone find them as rude as I do. Every time I call there (last resort place) the first thing they ask is, not how they can help me, they ask how I am going to pay for this. Great customer service, makes me feel like you are just there to take my money and not help me get the right materials. I know I would get alot more from them if the sales people
even act like they gave a crap that I call....off my soap-box.

mopar691

I feel the same way. They are a last resort for me on any materials and only if I need same day.
Very rude and impatient on the phone and just want to hurry up your order so they can get back to whatever it is that your phone call interupted.

jayhawksigns

I guess it depends on the branch. We deal with the KC office and with the exception of an employee that is no longer with the company I haven't had and major problems with them.

Now one time though I did end up talking to someone in Nebraska and they level of customer service definitely wasn't what I was used to.

d fleming

The people at Nazdar have been doing great by me for screen printing supplies and now digital inks as well for 30 years, no reason to look anywhere else. They're on the short list. The companies that I won't use from poor experience on the other hand is a very long list.

MikePro

My MWSsupply branch couldn't be more helpful. Order it by 9am, and its at my door by noon. Returns, no questions. Pricing even beats fellers. Spend over $100 i get free shipping.
Guess it also helps that I'm 30min away from the distribution center :)
.... and people from wisconsin are awesome in general.

wildside

i agree somewhat, the branch in omaha isn't very friendly at all, the kc branch is a last resort too anymore, much rather use n. glantz

on the other hand, when i lived in wisconsin, the milwaukee branch rocked, they always went out of their way to help, or it was just fred doing his thing, not sure if he is still there or not but was a great guy to work with.

cartoad

We deal with the Seattle branch and they are very helpfull when I call, and have a great Roland tech, who has worked on our Roland for 5 + years and bailed me out a few times over the phone. Only problem I have is getting invoices, we use a credit card when ordering, and I always have to call after the fact to get the invoices,
Find out who the main person is at Midwest and let them know that your branch is not helpfull, and rude, bet changes will happen fast!

HaroldDesign

My MWSsupply branch couldn't be more helpful. Order it by 9am, and its at my door by noon. Returns, no questions. Pricing even beats fellers. Spend over $100 i get free shipping.
I deal with this location daily, and they do a great job. It probably helps that their building is 500' away. You're right Mike - people from WI ARE awesome...

Jackpine

ditto! i have always received excellent service from the Wisconsin branch.

spudcity

They have great customer service (in WI), so long as I deal with Joe Buss for orders and Ken Vallier for service. Beyond that, the rest of the guys seem kind of arrogant and are not very helpful. Unfortunately they jacked their prices on 3M a few months ago and I've had to go back to Feller's to get my printable cast-about $70 cheaper a roll.

natedawg9640

My Wisconsin experiences have all been great as well. Ken is a great guy. most of my orders go through Jeff or Sid.

jbogart

We've been ordering from the Portland, Oregon branch for 18 years, and they are fabulous! We've had very few issues over the years, and when we do, they are dealt with quickly and with kindness. They rock! I'd contact the manager of the branch with the rude employees and let them know you're unhappy.