• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Milano

MilanoGuru

Hello everyone. We just Purchased a new Machine called a Milano by Triangle Inx :) The Machine is incredible and I just wanted to know if anyone else has one and how they like it. According to Triangle to this date I am the only company to have this Printer in the USA but That is very hard to believe. Thanks again I hope to get some feed back on this. I would really apprecaite it.

Thanks again

Steve

cdiesel

Hey Steve,
You guys finally got it, huh? Cool! The machine looks like a workhorse, and I know Greg is thoroughly impressed with it. Congrats on the purchase!

MilanoGuru

Hey man How ya doin! Yeah Its being installed still but No one around has one and Jerry is getting Nervous, How are you guys doing over there? Times tough for you?

cdiesel

We've been doing great. Business isn't what we'd like it to be, but we'll be fine.
I hear ya about getting nervous, but we've had the guys (and gal) from Triangle out here when we've had issues and they were very helpful and eager to fix the problem. I'm sure you guys will be happy with the purchase.