• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Miller T3 and T300 Review

jasonx

Not many posts on the forums about these machines. Does anyone own one? Do you like it? Would you buy it again? What problems do you find with it?

jbona

Not many posts on the forums about these machines. Does anyone own one? Do you like it? Would you buy it again? What problems do you find with it?

Personally I think its worth about $5000, not the $25,000 it sells for. Theres not a whole lot to it to justify that price. It may be my inexperience using the machine, but it gets easily knocked out of whack and must be reset afterward. It doesn't seem very solidly built. It gets the job done, and takes time to get the welds to look like their samples, but I'm sure that will come with time. \

$25,000 just seems like a pre·pos·ter·ous amount for what you get.

jasonx

Personally I think its worth about $5000, not the $25,000 it sells for. Theres not a whole lot to it to justify that price. It may be my inexperience using the machine, but it gets easily knocked out of whack and must be reset afterward. It doesn't seem very solidly built. It gets the job done, and takes time to get the welds to look like their samples, but I'm sure that will come with time. \

$25,000 just seems like a pre·pos·ter·ous amount for what you get.

We just bought one the T3. Only got setup today. I've done a few banners with it have never used one before and everything went smoothly.

What do you mean by being reset? Turning it on and off or manually having to adjust something?

jbona

We just bought one the T3. Only got setup today. I've done a few banners with it have never used one before and everything went smoothly.

What do you mean by being reset? Turning it on and off or manually having to adjust something?

Manually adjusting the arm. It gets knocked off the set pin easily. I'm thinking its a mechanical issue.

Jacob

I have had my T3 for over two years. I love it. It is fast cheap and makes a great weld. It takes my operator about a minute and 45 seconds to do a 4x8 banner. I have only adjusted mine maybe three time in those 2 years. That being said I do not switch it over to do pockets and such very often. I have a friend who has one who says he adjusts his all the time. If you do a lot of banners its a no brainer, Mine paid for itself in a matter of months. Plus the quality of the banner is unbeatable.

guitarguy69

I have two of the older T-100 models, and love them. Been operating one for 6 years, and the other for 4 years now. Manual adjustments are aesily done once you have learned the procedure. I have to replace the rubber wheels and heat wedge once every year and a half or so, depending on usage and being properly set up.

I can't imagine our facility without this machine now. As a matter of fact I just purchased a third unit.