• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Milling machine vector??

RedWolf

Hi,

I am in need of a milling machine vector. It will be cut vinyl so nothing with color in it. That is why I am having a tough time finding something useable. If anybody has information on a place/site that I can buy or aquire one, please let me know.

Thanks,
Matt

Pat Whatley

That's a pretty specialized piece of clip art you're looking for and I doubt it's out there for you. You're probably going to be better off finding a photo and vectoring it yourself.

RedWolf

That's a pretty specialized piece of clip art you're looking for and I doubt it's out there for you. You're probably going to be better off finding a photo and vectoring it yourself.

That is what I ended up doing today. I managed to find one in a machining magazine that the customer had. Scanned it and vectorized it. After a bunch of fixing, I finally got a workable file. Thanks everybody for the replies.

Matt