• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki 3042 hg - Rest a Switch

mel-

I had a mimaki 3042hg delivered last week. still learning it and pushing different buttons to see what they do

I pushed the reset button and now it shows the message on the screen Reset a Switch and it won't clear. I tried turning it to the right which made it pop back up but then nothing else.

pushing any button on the console does nothing.

I turned it off and let it sit for several minutes. when it comes back on it goes back to that message.\

\tried turning off with the power button on the back of the machine and letting sit. same thing.

shut down raster 5 program after clicking cancel all documents. when i started the program back up I then tried to print another job thinking it might push the other out. still is stuck on reset a switch.

does anyone have any idea of what I should do? This is a brand new machine installed by mimaki techs last week not a used one. thanks a bunch.

Melinda

misterprint

Mine is UJF-3042FX.
Normally I see this message when I press the emergency button. I am not sure if you have the same case as mine. Just see if you have accidentally pressed this button. Hope it helps. Good luck.

mel-

that is what happened here except the screen locked up on that reset a switch and no other button except the power button would work so no way to clear.

finally found a 6042 manual online that mentioned the front cover (which I normally do not use). put that on and THEN the screen went to the normal one where it lets you push enter to continue !

just wanted to post this in case anyone else ever has this problem.