• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CG-130SRII Cut Force Issues

Quix

I own a Mimaki CG130 SRII cutting plotter, and since I first installed it, I´ve been having some issues when cutting vinyl: The pressure is uneven in some objects (segments of the object are undercut, and others overcut).
This issue doesn't happen all the time, but it worsen since I installed Corel X6 and the last update for Finecut.
The Mimaki technicians have been here twice, and they tell me everything seems to be OK, and that they can't help me until they see it fails (as I told you this happens form time to time, and I can't ask them to stay here for a week until it fails)
I recently read in the Plotter's brochure that it has a feature named RSC (Real Time Stroke Control) that changes the blade's force while cutting. This feature isn't available in the professional model FX-II; so I wonder if this has something to do with my problem.
I am VERY UNHAPPY choosing Mimaki. I hope someone can help me.
Than you all.