• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CG-160FXII copy skip issue.

PrintnPlot

Hey all, was wondering if I could get some help regarding a frustrating problem I'm experiencing.

I have a Mimaki CG-160FXII and I'm having horrible copy skip issues with only one print job (I have this issue every time I run this job, don't have the issue with a very similar job, and don't have issues with other jobs using the same material).

The Mimaki will read all of the crop marks for the first layout and cut everything properly. When it moves to the next layout (same layout, all evenly spaced, same style of cropmarks, etc) it will read the first mark, move on to the second and seems to land right on it, but not detect it and then displays Copy Skip. I can lift the lever, have the Mimaki read the sheet again (without any realignment) and experience no issues with the skipped crop marks being read.

Wondering if anyone else has had this issue and what some of the workarounds might be. Please let me know! It's getting very cumbersome only being able to send one copy using mark detection at a time.

Thanks!

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from Lawton OK

You might ask this again in the forum that discusses printer issues. This is the new member welcome forum.
:Welcome: 2 :signs101: