• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mimaki Cjv150 system halt

teddc671

Hi everyone. I've been trying to get my mimaki cjv150 up and running for the past 3 weeks with waiting for parts in between and wondering if anyone had the same issues before. "SYSTEM HALT (1) 1c3:pCB SLDR2H"
I've already changed out my slider board to a new one and connections seems ok but still no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Printer is only 2 yrs 3mos old..

Impact1

Wide Format Technical Solutions
if you already replaced the slider board looks like you will probably need to replace the head or Com IO board. Check resistance on the slider board with the head cables disconnected to verify.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The error basically means the slider board isn't being detected. Check your connection between CN8 on the slider board to CN6 on the main board. Then check CN1 on the slider to CN101 on the main board. Those are the connections that communicate between the boards. Make sure the cable is still plugged in and not crooked. If you see any burn marks, just replace the cables. I would check the fuses on the main and slider board as well.

At the end of the day if the connections are good and the cables aren't damages or crooked, the next step would be to change the main board unfortunately.

Impact1

Wide Format Technical Solutions
Also, if you have the newer version slider board make sure your firmware version is 2.90 or above. I agree with Solventinkjet it could be the Mainboard as well.

teddc671

Thank you guys for your advice. Will check tomorrow. Btw, how do I test the fuses if they're still ok? And how would i know if the slider board that i just installed is the newer version? Thank you again in advance!