• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mimaki cjv30-130 "Y-Overcurrent"

JPS Printroom

Hello All,

I have an issue with a Mimaki cjv30-130 where when printing single direction the Print Head Slams to the right and throws the "Y-Over Current" Error message. It does NOT do this while printing in Dual/Bi-Direction mode..... This would be fine IF I was not also having Scan (Side to Side) misalignment issues as well. (the print is about 1/16" out of alignment side to side but perfect in the Feed (Forward & Back) Direction.

Any Thoughts or Help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello All,

I have an issue with a Mimaki cjv30-130 where when printing single direction the Print Head Slams to the right and throws the "Y-Over Current" Error message. It does NOT do this while printing in Dual/Bi-Direction mode..... This would be fine IF I was not also having Scan (Side to Side) misalignment issues as well. (the print is about 1/16" out of alignment side to side but perfect in the Feed (Forward & Back) Direction.

Any Thoughts or Help would be greatly appreciated!
Hello , did you manage to get this sorted?

I am also having a similar issue, when the machine is initialising and the head moves to the left I also get the "Y over current ave" message.

sometimes it manages to make it past this stage but when I go to print I get the same message "Y over current ave" when the head is scanning.